Ikan Nila, Ikan Gurame, Ikan Lele, Ikan Mas

Trade Terms & Business Information for Ikan Nila, Ikan Gurame, Ikan Lele, Ikan Mas:

Model No.N/A
Price TermsEXW, FOB, C&F
Payment TermsT/T by Bank, Western Union
Delivery Lead TimeNegotiable

More similar products & sellings related to Ikan Nila, Ikan Gurame, Ikan Lele, Ikan Mas can be found here: Jim's Fish Farm

Features & Specifications

Product Specifications : Ikan Nila (3 pcs / kg)
Price : Rp. 12.000,- /kg

Product Specifications : Ikan Lele (8 pcs / kg)
Price : Rp. 8500,- /kg

(price is negotiable depends on quantity)

Product Warranty : Yes
Payment Terms : 50% on delivery, 50% in 1 month (or base on agreement between Jim's Fish Farm & buyer
Supply Ability : continue (base on agreement between Jim's Fish Farm & buyer)
Delivery Details : Free delivery charge in Jabotabek area, plastic packaging with O2 (fresh)
Sample Availability : Available see product details: http://www.hiwtc.com/products/ikan-nila-ikan-gurame-ikan-lele-ikan-mas-526-4634.htm
Superior Instant Shark Fin's Soup
Superior Instant Shark Fin's Soup"king ocean" brand, guaranteed 100% pure shark fin's soup, ready in 10 mins packed with concentrated soup stock. We also supply, frozen scallops, sea cucumbers, and canned abalones. Kindly contact u
Sardine / Sardine Fish
Sardine / Sardine FishWe are a manufacture which produce many kind product of frozen fish, especially sardine fish. Please be smart link with contact us.
Squid
SquidChina origin whole squid, packing in IQF or block, top quality with reasonable price.
Seaweed
SeaweedProduct: lessonia nigrescens Specifications: origin chile : cut 02-10 mm or 10-20 mm. : humidity between: 14-16% : impurity 2% : composition shaft: 70-80% Leaves: 10-20% Roots. 10% : packing in
Party Pack Surimi Seafood
Party Pack Surimi Seafood4 types of surimi products with dip (sweet chili / seafood)
Sea Cucumbers
Sea CucumbersWe are sea cucumber original producer in hochiminh-2004, Vietnam making about fisheries. We would like to supply all fisheries (dried sea cucumbers: white teat, white green fish, prickly fish, sand fi
Dried Abalone
Dried AbaloneGrasinina abalone is dried abalone from H. asinina species. With good handling & controllable process, we will give you best dried abalone. Our product quantity upto 300 kg / month (we will guarantee
Swordfish Loins
Swordfish LoinsWe are sri lankan company export sea food (fresh & frozen swordfish) . We catch fish from Indian Ocean. We can supply fresh swordfish loins & frozen sword loins steak & loins air freight or sea freigh
Frozen Pangasius Fillets
Frozen Pangasius FilletsFrozen pangasius (basa) fillet is day by day the world-acclaimed vietnamese aquatic product. Basa fillets have three colors: white, light pink and light yellow all of which are of the same good qualit
Halibut
HalibutGreenland halibut Reinhardtius hippoglossoides
IQF Raw Lobster Tail Meat
IQF Raw Lobster Tail MeatOur chef ready shell off raw lobser meats have the same quality, taste and texture as live lobsters. Our raw lobster meats give you more meat yield, more applications, no meat loss and no labor costs.
Dried Sea Cucumber
Dried Sea CucumberDried sea cucumber 100% sun-dried Size: 15-20cm Please send request for quotation for pricing enquiry.

Contact this suppliers / manufacturers to get good price directly. also you can find more best suppliers or companies for Ikan Nila, Ikan Gurame, Ikan Lele, Ikan Mas here.

About HIWTC | Advertising | Career | Disclaimer | Privacy Protection | Contact Us | Home
© 1998 - 2015  Hi. World Trade Center